Business intelligence and performance management
From business intelligence to financial performance and strategy management to analytics applications, Cognos software can provide what your organization needs to become top-performing and analytics-driven.
With products for the individual, workgroup, department, midsize business and large enterprise, Cognos software is designed to help everyone in your organization make the decisions that achieve better business outcomes—for now and in the future.
Powerful and scalable business intelligence and performance management
IBM® Cognos® Enterprise is a business intelligence (BI) and performance management solution that combines the capabilities of Cognos Business Intelligence, Cognos Insight and Cognos TM1®.
With Cognos Enterprise, users in your business and finance organizations can assemble information that helps them understand your business, share insights with colleagues and act on findings to drive your business forward.
The central management helps your IT department more easily deploy and manage your analytics content.
- Reports Provide what you need to view business information.
- Analysis Explore BI data from different angles and perspectives.
- Scorecards Monitor and track performance.
- Dashboards Offer an at-a-glance view of what’s most important to you.
- Mobile BI Enables you to view information on the road or offline.
- Self-service BI Adds the flexibility to visualize and analyze information and more without IT’s help.
- Collaboration Makes it easier to share insights with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Modeling Presents alternative scenarios for more informed decision-making.
- Real-time monitoring Shows current operational KPIs for up-to-the-minute decisions.
In addition, a platform with highly scalable, extensible infrastructure and broad big data interoperability provides IT with the control they need to manage and maintain your deployment more easily.
Put all of this together and you have a solution that allows individuals the business flexibility they want, while maintaining the centralized management IT requires.