Anywhere integration for a new era of computing helps you transform insights from trusted information into actionable results
This family of products provides clients with the ability to flexibly meet their unique information integration requirements --- from data integration, to data quality, to data governance, and more.
IBM InfoSphere Information Server is a market-leading data integration platform, which includes a family of products, to help you understand, cleanse, transform and deliver trusted information to your critical business initiatives, such as big data, master data management and point-of-impact analytics.
IBM InfoSphere Information Server for Data Integration enables you to transform data in any style and deliver it to any system, ensuring faster time to value.
Save time & expense by leveraging built-in transformation functions and a common metadata framework. InfoSphere Information Server also provides multiple options for delivering data, whether via bulk (extract, transform, load [ETL]), virtual (federated) or incremental (data replication) delivery.
- Leverage unique project blueprinting capabilities to map out your data integration project to improve visibility and reduce risk.
- Use unique discovery capabilities to understand the relationships within and across data sources before moving forward.
- Deliver faster time to value by deploying an easy-to-use graphical interface to help you transform information from across your enterprise.
- Integrate data on demand across multiple sources and targets, while satisfying the most complex requirements with the most scalable runtime available.
- Save time and expense by leveraging hundreds of built-in transformation functions, and promote collaboration through a common metadata framework. Select from multiple data delivery options whether through bulk data delivery (ETL), virtual (federated) data delivery or incremental data delivery ( data replication ).
- Benefit from balanced optimization capabilities and choose the deployment option(s) (ETL, ELT, etc) that works best for you.
- Take advantage of connectivity to DBMS, big data sources, messaging queues, ERP and other packaged applications, industry formats, and mainframe systems … all with unique native API connectivity and parallelism.
IBM InfoSphere Information Server for Data Quality enables you to cleanse data and monitor data quality.
Provides rich capabilities that enable you to cleanse data and monitor data quality, turning data into trusted information. By analyzing, cleansing, monitoring and managing data, you can make better decisions and improve business process execution. Use this product to:
- Automate source data investigation, information standardization, and record matching - all based on business rules you define.
- Leverage comprehensive and customizable data cleansing capabilities in batch and real time.
- Enrich data and make sure the best data across sources survives.
- Match records to eliminate duplicates, householding, and many other operations.
- Monitor and maintain your data quality. Establish data quality metrics aligned with business objectives that enable you to quickly uncover data quality issues and establish a remediation plan.
- Properly manage and support a data governance program.
Business Information Exchange
InfoSphere Business Information Exchange provides comprehensive information integration capabilities to help you understand and govern your information.
InfoSphere Business Information Exchange encourages a standardized approach to discovering your IT assets and defining a common business language, and helps you:
- Create a well documented, end-to-end information blueprint to ensure you have aligned your business requirements with your enterprise and reference architectures before starting your strategic project.
- Establish a common business language and manage business perspectives about information, aligning those views with the IT perspective.
- Automate the discovery of relationships within and across data sources to accelerate project deployment and also manage and explore data lineage to create trusted information that supports data governance and compliance efforts.
- Provide a solid foundation for different types of information integration and governance projects, including information integration, lifecycle management, and security and privacy initiatives.